Six Month Smiles
These photos are of a 2015 Worthington Dental Group patient after 8 months of Six Month Smiles:
All About Six Month Smiles:
- Clear bracket and wires
- Can’t see the braces in photos
- Average treatment 4-8 months
- Treatment comes with water-pik and take-home whitening
- Permanent retainers or removable
- Payment plan available
A patient’s success story: Judy M.
Judy was kind enough to fill out a questionnaire about her Six Month Smiles experience at Worthington Dental Group and let us take some photos of her smile!
- How long was treatment? 3 shorts months 🙂
- Are you happy with the results? Words cannot express how happy I am.
- What did you like about 6 Month Smiles? Very easy with little pain. Easy to care for my teeth.
- What did you dislike about the experience? Power chains
- Could anyone notice you had braces? No!
- Would you recommend it to family and friends? I already have!
Check out Judy’s straight 3-month smile:
Congratulations and thank you, Judy!
Considering Six Month Smile?
Check out our Dental Savings Plan for financing options and call today to schedule a free consultation!