Six Month Smiles
These photos are of a 2015 Worthington Dental Group patient after 8 months of Six Month Smiles:
All About Six Month Smiles:
- Clear bracket and wires
- Can’t see the braces in photos
- Average treatment 4-8 months
- Treatment comes with water-pik and take-home whitening
- Permanent retainers or removable
- Payment plan available
A patient’s success story: Judy M.
Judy was kind enough to fill out a questionnaire about her Six Month Smiles experience at Worthington Dental Group and let us take some photos of her smile!
- How long was treatment? 3 shorts months 🙂
- Are you happy with the results? Words cannot express how happy I am.
- What did you like about 6 Month Smiles? Very easy with little pain. Easy to care for my teeth.
- What did you dislike about the experience? Power chains
- Could anyone notice you had braces? No!
- Would you recommend it to family and friends? I already have!
Check out Judy’s straight 3-month smile:
Congratulations and thank you, Judy!
Considering Six Month Smile?
Check out our Dental Savings Plan for financing options and call today to schedule a free consultation!
“I have been having dental issues since August 2012 and Worthington Dental Group are the only ones who figured out what the issue truly was and now I will be pain free! Thank you to the entire staff there, I have already recommended you.”— Eve
“Pleasant new surroundings. Staff is always welcoming and friendly. Love access to the mall for rewarding myself for visiting the dentist!”— Susan
“Always a positive and painless experience!”
“Just wanted to thank you for (on very short notice) working in my mother-in-law today; we so appreciated Toni and Dr. Cunnningham’s quick repair of her broken bridge. It is this kindness, professionalism and expertise that mean so much to your patients. We will continue to recommend your office to anyone in need of dental care.”
“Everyone is so pleasant and helpful. There is no way my experience could be any better!! Especially the office staff.”
“Dr. Cunningham is a fantastic dentist. Over time he has re-done all of my old crowns and added new ones giving me a beautiful smile. He works with an in- house lab so everything is prompt and perfect. Most of his staff has been there the entire 12 years I have been a patient so they are very accomplished and and it speaks well of him as an employer.”